Hardest programming language 2021 to learn
In the article hardest programming language to learn, we will provide the top 5 hardest programming language 2021 along with the complete information. There are many programming languages. But some are very easy and simple to understand and some are very difficult to learn. In this article, we will focus on the hardest programming language to learn. We will provide information about the top 5 hardest programming language 2021. So let’s focus on our topic which is the hardest programming language 2021 to learn. Here first we are mentioning the list of top 5 hardest programming language 2021.
List of top 5 hardest programming language to learn
So this is the list of top 5 hardest programming language . Now one by one we will see the explanation of each language mention above. Here we start with the first top 5 hardest programming language 2021 to learn.
Top 5 Hardest programming language 2021 to learn
first hardest programming language to learn
Introduction to C ++
C ++ is an object oriented programming language. It is also known as an Intermediate language. C ++ was developed by Bjarne stroustrup. It is the combination of both high level and low level language. It was started at Bell Labs in 1979 as an enhancement of the C language developed by Jar Sterpop. The original name of this language was Sea with Classes, which was changed to C ++ in 1983.
C ++ was designed with a bias towards system programming. It was also very useful in terms of performance and efficiency as its design highlights. C ++ has been standardized by the International Organization for Standardization that is ISO. C ++ programming language was standardized in 1998.
Computer scientist Bjarne Stroustrup developed Bell Labs as an extension of C language in 1979. He wanted an efficient and flexible language like C. All the features of C language are found in C ++. C ++ is a middle-level language that supports both high level and low-level languages.
Features of C ++
1. All programs in C ++ are written in Simple English language.
2. It is easy to understand and develop by the programmer.
3. It is a multipurpose language. It is used to create large software.
4. C ++ is a powerful programming language. It has data types, functions, control, and decision making.
5. The main advantage of C ++ is that it is an object oriented Programming language and it supports the concepts like polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, abstraction.
Object Oriented Principles:
1. Class: Class is a user-defined data structure. Class is the collection of variables and functions.
2. Objects: It is the basic run time entity that describes the class.
3. Encapsulation: Encapsulation is the process of combing data and functions in a single unit. Data and functions are protected from outside access by encapsulation. Encapsulation provides us the protection of Public, Private, Protected whenever we make a class. So our class type is by default private.
4. Inheritance: Inheritance is the ability in which one class acquires the property of another class. For example, suppose you created a class. And you want to use the functions of that class in another class.
5. Abstraction: The process of hiding unwanted data from the end-users. For example, suppose you are driving a car, then you will only pay attention to clutch, gear, and steering, how the engine is working. It makes no sense to you. This functionality is only possible through Abstraction.
6. Polymorphism: With polymorphism, you can perform many types of tasks from one function. Polymorphism is implemented by overloading function in C ++. In which different operations are performed by a function.
7. Message Passing: Message passing is a type of communication between procedures. Parallel programming and object oriented is a form of communication used in programming.
Second hardest programming language to learn
Prolog means programming in a logic language is a set of logic relations. Prolog was launched in 1973. It is similar to SQL database language. Prolog language has been used in natural language processing and in other AI programs.
Third hardest programming language to learn
LISP was launched in 1958. It is the second-oldest high-level programming language. The name LISP came from “LIST Processor”. One of the major data structures of LISP is the linked list. It is mostly used with AI is artificial intelligence.
Fourth hardest programming language to learn
Haskell is a general-purpose programming language. It was named after the computer logician Haskell Curry. It supports most of the advanced programming language features. This language is completely based on functional programming language and it statically typed.
Features of Haskell language
• Pattern matching
• List comprehension
• Type classes
• Type polymorphism and many more.
Fifth hardest programming language to learn
Malbolge was designed by Ben Olmstead in the year 1998. It has a public domain and it is an esoteric programming language. It is machine language which is for a ternary virtual machine. It has three registers named a, c, d where a is accumulator, c is code pointer and d is data pointer. And the value of all this register is zero.
Here we complete with the top 5 hardest programming language 2021. So here we complete our article hardest programming language to learn.
In the article hardest programming language to learn we learn top 5 hardest programming language 2021 along with their information.