P&G Recruitment 2022: P&G has announced a job notification for the post of Product supply manager. A student from any discipline can apply for P&G Recruitment 2022.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
P&G Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Product supply manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply For : Wipro
Apply For : MedPlus
Apply For : Tata Elxsi
Apply For : IBM
Apply For : Microsoft
Apply For : Cognizant
Apply For : Teradata
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
Product Supply Planning:
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India; Andhra Pradesh, India; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India; Goa, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Sānand, Gujarat, India
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Manufacturing
P&G Recruitment 2022 Click Here