Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 | Juspay Hiring 2022 & 2023 Batch candidates through the coding challenge 2022. The Salary: INR 21-27 Lakh per annum.
Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 :
|Designation||Responsible Creator, Development Artist, FP Seeker|
|Required work experience||Freshers|
|Salary||INR 21-27 LPA|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Eligibility:
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
Skill Required: Functional Programming
Apply For : Wipro
Apply For : MedPlus
Apply For : SolarWinds
Apply For : IBM
Apply For : Cognizant
Apply For : Teradata
Apply For: Amazon
Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Rules:
- Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/ domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Stages:
Online Assessment – MCQs
- Eligible participants, after registering for the challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- Questions will be based on topics like C, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Object Oriented Programming, along with other computer science fundamentals.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- You can take the test anytime within the given Quiz Window.
Online Assessment – Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants from MCQ round will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
- Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Day Hackathon.
- Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full time interns for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- Internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
- Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 21-27 lakhs per annum.
Apply For Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Click Here