Infosys Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc for Systems Engineer & B.Sc/BCA/Diploma for Operations Executive Roles. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer & Operations Executive|
|Salary||upto 3.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 May 2022|
Apply For : Revature
Apply For : Tech Mahindra
Apply For : TCSApply For : TATA-Steel
- Engineering, Diploma, BSc and BCA candidates graduated/graduating in 2019/2020/2021/2022
- No active backlogs are allowed
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science,Electronics,Mathematics,Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Check percentage criteria pdf
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020,2021 & 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group
- Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) graduates from all branches of Computer Science
- Diploma students in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Electrical and Electronics Information Technology
Compensation: IN 3.6 LPA for Systems Engineer and INR 2.22 LPA for Operations Executive
To Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
Systems Engineer: Click here
B.Sc/BCA: Click here