BIS Recruitment 2022 – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist ‘B’/Graduate Engineers. There are a total of 116 vacancies to be filled for this post. Candidates who complete the Engineering Graduate & MSc candidates are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 26 August 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
BIS Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’|
|Pay Scale||Rs 99,969/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 August 2022|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes]
- Having valid GATE* score of 2020/2021/2022. The GATE score must be valid as on 26.08.2022 (closing date of application).
- Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent [in Chemistry discipline only] with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes].
- Having valid GATE* score of 2020/2021/2022. The GATE score must be valid as on 26.08.2022 (closing date of application).\
AGE LIMIT: : The candidates must be between 21-30 years of age as on closing date
of application i.e, as on 26.08.2022.
Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/ExServicemen shall be as notified by Central Government, from time to time.
The Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates shall be 5 years; for OBC candidates
shall be 3 years; for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (UR) candidates shall be 10 years; for
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (SC/ST) candidates shall be 15 years; for Persons with
Benchmark Disabilities (OBC) candidates shall be 13 years. The upper age limit for
Departmental candidates serving in BIS and meeting requisite essential qualifications is 50
BIS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
The selection methodology will comprise of following stages:–
- Short-listing based on GATE 2020, GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Score: The short- listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be based on the valid score of GATE 2020, GATE 2021 or GATE 2022, as may be applicable. Short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done in order of merit of valid GATE Scores
- Personal Interview: Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Number of candidate to be called for interview will not be higher than 4 times the number of vacancies in the concerned discipline & category. The candidates will be allowed to take part in the Personal Interview process only after successful completion of the Document Verification process.
- Final merit list: Candidates shall be selected discipline wise on the basis of merit as determined by the aggregate marks obtained by giving eighty-five percent (85%) weightage to GATE Score and 15 percent (15%) weightage to the marks obtained in interview.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022: Click here