BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd (BHEL) invites online job application for the post of Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentices -600 vacancies in various disciplines . Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Passed in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and BHEL Apprentice application process are given below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/ Technician /Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date||07 September 2022|
Detailed eligibility for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Engineering: Passed in 10+2 and Graduation in Engineering as a regular full time candidate.
- Accountant – Passed in 10+2, and Graduation in Commerce (B.Com.) as a regular full time candidate
- Assistant-HR – Passed in 10+2 and Graduation in Arts (B.A.) as a regular full time candidate
- B.Sc. Nursing – Passed in 10+2 and Graduation in Nursing (B.Sc.) as a regular full time candidate
- B. Pharm – Passed in 10+2 and Graduation in Pharmacy as a regular full time candidate
For Technician Apprentices:
- High School Pass and Diploma pass as a regular full time candidate of the last three years, from Govt. recognized institute, with minimum 70% marks for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and minimum 60% marks for SC/ST Candidates.
For Trade Apprenticeship:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: High School Pass and IT pass as a regular full time candidate in the last three years, from a NCVT/SCVT recognized institute. For all Trades except Welder in Table No1 NCVT/SCVT certificate is required. For welder trade NCVT shall only be considered. Candidates who have completed their IT courses in 2019, 2020 and 2021 will be eligible to apply for apprenticeship training in 2022. Candidates who have completed IT through Distance Learning / Part Time Correspondence/Sandwich courses shall not be considered for apprenticeship training in BHEL
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022): 18 to 27 Years
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Mechanical-52 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology-15 Posts
- Civil Engineering-08 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering-06 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-02 Posts
- Chemical Engineering-01 Posts
- Accountant-04 Posts
- Assistant-HR-03 Posts
- B.Sc. Nursing-02 Posts
- B. Pharm-02 Posts
Mechanic R & AC -06 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic-06 Posts
- Carpenter-04 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle-04 Posts
- Plumber-02 Posts
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- For Trade Apprentices-Rs 7700-8050/Month
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Step 1: Eligible candidates should enroll/register themselves in NATS Portal http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ for Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship or RDSDE Portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in for ITI Trades
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at BHEL Trichy website on or before 7 September 2022
For More Details & Apply: Click here